Back In Time is a simple backup system for GNOME desktop.
Release version 0.8.
- don’t show backup files (*~)
- add backup files to default exclude patterns (*~)
- makedeb.sh: make a single package with all languages included
- install.sh: install all languages
- add English manual (man)
- add English help (docbook)
- add help button in main toolbar
- the application can be started with a ‘path’ to a folder or file as command line parameter
- when the application start, if it is already runnig pass it’s command line to the first instance (this allow a basic integration with file-managers)
- bug fix: when the application was started a second time it raise the first application’s window but not always focused
For more information go to Back In Time page.
Leave a Reply